Listen to Lite FM on-air or via the SYOK app
Malaysians can enjoy refreshed announcer line-up and exciting new segments on Lite FM, available now via on-air and the SYOK app.
Listeners can enjoy new addition, Aanont Wathanasin (Non), veteran and versatile radio host, joining familiar voice, Asha Gill in ‘The Lite Breakfast with Asha and Non’, every Monday to Friday, from 6am till 10pm. Both Asha and Non will bring fans insightful and entertaining topics on the following segments:
- Weekend Recap, on Mondays, where Asha and Non offer their take on the biggest sports headlines from over the weekend.
- Lite Explainer, on Mondays, where the announcers decipher the topics that we are supposed to understand, but never really quite figured out.
- Lite Up Your Life, on Wednesdays, where Asha and Non speak with experts about wellness, nutrition, fitness, different therapies and even finance.
- But Why?, every Thursday, for discussions on everyday customs and traditions that we practise without wondering, “But why do we do this?”.
- What We’re Watching, every Friday, where the announcers will suggest movies and series that you can binge on over the weekend.
- The C-Side, every Friday, where Asha and Non get up close and personal with CEOs and leaders on personal and professional stories.
In addition, on weekdays, listeners can enjoy more favourite music with new announcer, Ika, making a return to radio, in the ‘Relaxing Favourites Workday’, from 10am till 3pm. Ika will interact with fans spotlighting topics that touch on women’s strength and character
Listeners can also look forward to more weekday entertainment on the Lite Drive with Phat Fabes, versatile and experienced radio announcer, from 3pm till 8pm, with the following segments:
- What a Trip!, on Fridays, where Fabes speaks with solo traveler Angela Carson, who shares travel tips and stories to fuel your wanderlust.
- Mind Your Money, on Wednesdays, where Fabes chats with Dato’ Dr. Nazri Khan, Chief Executive Officer, Inter-Pacific Asset Management Sdn Bhd, to bring you the tips you need to be financially savvy.
- Just Ask, where Fabes asks politicians and decision-makers burning questions about top news stories.
- Make My Day, on weekdays, where fans and listeners can request for their relaxing, favourite songs.
For more information,- visit Lite FM on the website and follow social media platforms.